Friday Fictioneers is a weekly blog link-up led by Rochelle Wisoff-Fields at Addicted to Purple. The Challenge – write a one hundred word (plus or minus) story with a beginning, middle, and end inspired by the picture*. The Key – make every word count.
The picture is worth a thousand words. Below are my one hundred.
Image © Marie Gail Stratford
Seven Observations From My First Two Weeks of Working From Home
- I drink too much coffee.
- I use too much toilet paper.
- The History and Travel channels are awesome
- It’s pretty nice to be able to start my work day in my pajamas and take a shower at lunch. (Not that I do that.*)
- Lizards jumping on the screen of my office window startle me every time.
- It’s important to keep my office door closed between the hours of 12:00pm – 1:00pm and 5:00pm – 8:00am for a modicum of separation.
- The walls don’t talk, but they listen well.
*I totally do that.
100 words (numbers included) of actual observations. Feedback is always appreciated. Click below to read other creative contributions to this week’s Friday Fictioneers photo prompt.
The ads (which may appear) below are not mine, but they keep this free for me. Do with them as you choose.