Friday Fictioneers is a weekly blog link-up based on a photo prompt. The Challenge – write a one hundred word story that has a beginning, middle, and end. (No one will be ostracized for going a few words over the count.) The Key – make every word count. Up to the challenge? Join in!
Procedure for Reporting Unauthorized, Illegally Parked, or Dumped Vehicles on Company Property
Book 3, Chapter 9, Section 2, Subsection AA
- Notice vehicle over several days
- Mention it to the receptionist
- Chat multiple times about the vehicle in question
- Ask who else has noticed
- Gather coworkers who have noticed the vehicle
- Discuss over several meetings; desk-side is appropriate
- Nominate two representatives: one to create and one to send the report
- Discuss the details of the report ad nauseam; desk-side is appropriate
- Email the report, cc “all users”; attach reference Book 2, Chapter 4, Section 8, Subsection M, “Procedure for Receiving Employee-Initiated Nuisance Reports”
- Repeat Steps 1-9 for any nesting wildlife or encroaching plant-life
100 words. Feedback is always appreciated. Comments of any kind, really–so long as they are related to the post.
What story comes to mind when you see that picture? Join in!
*Featured and Post Image Copyright – Roger Bultot
***The ads (which may appear) below are not mine, but they keep this free for me. Do with them as you choose.